CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Especially for cysters Product review: Lane Bryant's Cacique Bra's

Ok, so if you are uncomfortable talking about bra's, please don't read on, ha ha. I have never shelled out a whole lot of money for bra's before. I delusion myself all the time that I can find a good supportive bra for my big bust with bra's from Wal-Mart. Last year with our tax money, I finally went clothes shopping and bought me two really good bra's, I am a DD, nearly DDD, but I didn't know where to start! I had gotten one bra from Victoria secrets a few months before, it was good, but to tell ya the truth, the straps were just too thin to be any good. I decided to go into Lane Bryant, and I tried on this brand called 'Cacique' It has been a whole year and to tell you the truth, it is well time to buy some more! I am in love with these bra's. My girls were finally up where they should be, and the straps are wide and don't stretch out as fast. I bought a padded one, and a non-padded one. They have a variety of styles, colors, and Lane Bryant carries a variety of other brands as well. I have done a google search, and you can find Cacique in most plus size stores, and many sellers on ebay as well. I don't think I will be buying my bras from anywhere else, even if I lose weight, I will still go to Lane Bryant for bra's, as they come in smaller cup sizes as well. I had been a C all through high school, and even then you still need good support. If you have never paid a whole lot for bra's before, I would suggest doing so, you will never go back to cheap undergarments again!

0 comments: